Baked Denver Omelette
This Baked Denver Omelette recipe is packed with onions, peppers, ham, and cheese and so easy to make. It's fluffy and delicious and sure to be your new go-to brunch recipe.
- 1 small yellow onion finely diced
- ½ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- ½ cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup fully cooked diced ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese I like to use a blend of white cheddar and yellow cheddar
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup Half & Half or Milk
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Preheat oven to 400˚F.
Grease a 7x11 baking dish with cooking spray. You can also use a 9x9 baking dish.
Add prepared onions, peppers, mushrooms, and diced ham to the baking dish. Stir around to mix it all up.
Top with shredded cheddar cheese and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper; whisk until well blended. You can also whisk in your choice of dried herbs, seasoning, and spices.
Pour egg mixture over the mixture in the baking dish.
Bake for 23 to 25 minutes, or until eggs are set and top is a light golden brown.
Garnish with parsley and serve.
Calories: 233kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 256mg | Sodium: 461mg | Potassium: 315mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1012IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 194mg | Iron: 2mg