Egg Salad with Pickles
This Egg Salad with Pickles is creamy and flavorful. The pickles add crunch and the dill adds freshness. It's the perfect snack or light meal - put it in a sandwich or on a salad and you’re all set!
- 8 to 10 hard boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 3 pickle spears, finely diced
- ⅓ to ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill, plus more for garnish
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- fresh chopped parsley, for garnish, optional
Combine chopped eggs and diced pickles in a medium sized mixing bowl. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, pickle juice, dill, salt, and pepper; whisk until combined.
Add mayonnaise mixture to the egg mixture; gently stir until thoroughly incorporated.
Taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Serve with crackers or in sandwiches.
Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 254mg | Sodium: 705mg | Potassium: 114mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 406IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 1mg