Frozen Pineapple Margaritas
This Frozen Pineapple Margarita is the perfect frozen drink for a warm afternoon! It’s tropical and sweet with a kick from the spicy chili-salt rim.
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- juice of 1 lime
- ¼ cup tequila
- 2 tablespoons triple sec
- 1 tablespoon lime juice for the rim of your glass
- sprinkle of chili powder and salt for the rim of your glass
- lime slices for garnish, optional
- fresh pineapple chunks for garnish, optional
In a blender combine ice cubes, pineapple chunks, lime juice, tequila, and triple sec; process to a consistency of a slushy.
Pour lime juice in a shallow plate or shallow bowl.
Combine chili powder and salt in a separate shallow bowl.
Dip the rim of your glasses in the lime juice; then dip in the chili/salt mixture.
Pour prepared margarita in glasses.
Garnish with lime slices and pineapples.
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 180mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 96IU | Vitamin C: 81mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg