Chocolate Mug Cake
Chocolate Mug Cake is the most perfect, personal sized, hand-held treat! This mug cake cooks right in your microwave. It's moist, fluffy & indulgent!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, or use ¼ cup almond flour for low carb version
- 2 tablespoons sugar, use monk fruit sweetener for low carb
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips, plus more for garnish, optional
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- whipped cream, for topping
Place butter in a 12-ounce microwave-safe mug and melt in microwave, about 30 seconds.
To the melted butter add flour, sugar, cocoa powder, beaten egg, chocolate chips, vanilla, baking powder, and salt; stir with a fork until thoroughly combined.
Cook for 50 seconds to 1 minute in the microwave, or until top of cake is set.
Top with whipped cream and more chocolate chips; serve.
Calories: 538kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 226mg | Sodium: 487mg | Potassium: 137mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 937IU | Calcium: 160mg | Iron: 3mg