Mango Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
This creamy Mango Strawberry Frozen Yogurt is the most refreshing summer dessert ever! It's fruity, colorful and easy to make.
- 1 1/2 cups plain nonfat yogurt
- 16 ounces bag frozen mango chunks
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
Add 1 ½ cups yogurt to a food processor.
Add in the frozen mango, lime juice, and honey. You can also use granulated sugar, if you like, or any other sweetener.
Process until smooth, stopping and scraping down the sides if needed.
Transfer mixture to a 9x13 loaf pan or storage container; set aside.
To the food processor, add yogurt, frozen strawberries, and honey; process until smooth.
Stir the strawberry mixture into the mango mixture. You can add dollops of the strawberry mixture over the mango mixture and stir it in using a straw, making decorative squiggly lines on top.
Lightly press plastic wrap over the top of the frozen yogurt so ice crystals don’t form on top.
Add one more layer of plastic wrap over the pan, or a lid, and freeze for 30 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
- This froyo is best served right away or just after a 30 minute freeze. If you leave it in the freezer for longer, take it out about 20 minutes before you want to serve it; the yogurt gets very hard the longer it stays in the freezer.
Calories: 112kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 60mg | Potassium: 346mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 613IU | Vitamin C: 42mg | Calcium: 164mg | Iron: 1mg