Creamy Shrimp Pasta Salad
This Creamy Shrimp Pasta Salad is a healthy summer salad recipe made with just 4 ingredients! It's tossed in a creamy, savory homemade dressing to tie it all together.
For the Salad
- 3 to 4 cups small pasta shells, uncooked
- 1 pound shrimp, cooked, tails removed
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 3 to 4 celery stalks, thinly sliced
For the Dressing
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, add more for a creamier consistency
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- fresh dill, optional, for garnish
Prepare pasta according to directions on the package; drain and rinse until cold.
Transfer pasta to a large salad bowl. To the pasta, add prepared shrimp, cucumbers and celery; set aside
In a mixing bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, onion powder and pepper; whisk until incorporated.
Add dressing to the pasta; mix until well combined. Taste and adjust accordingly.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Garnish with dill and serve!
Calories: 174kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 539mg | Potassium: 139mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 41IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 76mg | Iron: 1mg