Slow Cooker Apple Cider Punch
This warm and fragrant punch is a blend of apple cider, orange juice, peach nectar, and delicious holiday spices.
- 4 cups apple cider
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups peach nectar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 8 whole cloves
- Apple Slices, for garnish
- Orange slices, for garnish
- Lemon slices, for garnish
In a 4-quart (or larger) slow cooker combine apple cider, orange juice, peach nectar, lemon juice, nutmeg, and cardamom.
Place cinnamon sticks, ginger, orange peel, lemon peel, and cloves in a cheesecloth spice bag. Tie the bag securely and place it in the slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours.
Remove spice bag and discard.
Set Slow Cooker to "Warm".
Top apple cider punch with apple slices, orange slices, and lemon slices.
Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 219mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 228IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg