Easy Roasted Vegetables
A medley of brussels sprouts, yellow squash, carrots, and fingerling potatoes tossed in a balsamic vinaigrette and roasted to crispy perfection!
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried crushed rosemary
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried basil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound brussel sprouts, halved
- 1 pound yellow squash, cut into 2-inch thick slices
- 4 carrots, cut into 1.5-inch chunks
- 4 cups fingerling potatoes, halved longwise
Preheat oven to 400˚F.
In a mixing bowl combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, oregano, rosemary, thyme, basil, salt, and pepper; whisk until incorporated and set aside.
Prepare the veggies and spread them out on a large, 11x17 baking sheet in one single layer. Or use 2 smaller baking sheets.
Pour the prepared dressing over the vegetables and toss until thoroughly combined and evenly coated. Add more oil if needed.
Place on middle rack in the oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, stirring the vegetables halfway through cooking.
Remove from oven and taste for salt and pepper; adjust accordingly.
Calories: 232kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 58mg | Potassium: 1077mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 7549IU | Vitamin C: 100mg | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 3mg