Tender Broiled Salmon Recipe
This easy Broiled Salmon recipe is the healthy, delicious, and hassle free dinner you’ve been looking for!
- 1 whole salmon fillet (18-20 ounces), or 4 individual salmon fillets, each weighing about 4 to 5 ounces
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- lemon slices, for serving
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Generously grease baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
In a mixing bowl combine olive oil, minced garlic, brown sugar, lemon juice, soy sauce, parsley, thyme, salt, oregano, and pepper; whisk until thoroughly incorporated.
Add salmon to the mixture and coat evenly.
Transfer salmon to previously prepared pan.
Broil for 12 to 15 minutes, or until salmon is browned and cooked through.
Remove from oven.
Garnish with lemon slices and parsley; serve.
Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 483mg | Potassium: 634mg | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 51IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg