This 5-ingredient Mocha Iced Coffee is the perfect way to jump-start your day. An easy homemade mocha recipe that’s guaranteed to lift your spirits!
An Easy Iced Mocha Coffee Recipe
This iced mocha will do more than satisfy your caffeine cravings. It tastes like it came from a Starbucks shop! Only it’s much cheaper and always made exactly how you like it.
Whether you’re looking for a morning pick-me-up or an energizing afternoon treat, you’ll fall in love with this iced coffee recipe. Sweeten it to your liking with sugar and add an extra splash of chocolate syrup if desired. This 5-minute mocha is about to become your new go-to summer drink!
- Strong Brewed Coffee: Chill your brewed coffee before making this mocha.
- Half and Half: You could also use regular milk or a non-dairy substitute, if desired.
- Chocolate Syrup
- Ice Cubes
- Sugar: Add sugar to your iced coffee to your desired sweetness.
How to Make Mocha Iced Coffee
- Blend Ingredients: In a high-powered blender, combine chilled coffee, half and half, and chocolate syrup; blend to combine.
- Add Ice: Add ice cubes and blend until smooth.
- Sweeten & Serve: Taste your mocha and add sugar if desired. Blend to combine and serve in glasses.
Tips for Perfect Iced Coffee
- Use High-Quality Coffee: I recommend using a strong, high-quality coffee for your mocha to give it the best flavor.
- Freeze Coffee Ahead of Time: If you don’t want your ice cubes to melt and water down your mocha, freeze some coffee in an ice tray ahead of time and use those instead!
- Adjust to Taste: You know your taste buds best, so adjust this recipe accordingly. And if you want to add even more deliciousness to this drink, top it with whipped cream and extra chocolate sauce.
Can I Make this Into a Frappuccino?
You can totally turn your mocha into a frap! If you want it to feel more like a frappuccino, blend an extra 1/2 cup of ice into the drink. You may also want to add more sugar, as the extra ice will take away some sweetness.
Mocha Iced Coffee
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee, chilled
- 1 cup half and half, or milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup ice cubes
- sugar, to taste
- In a high-powered blender, combine chilled coffee, half and half, and chocolate syrup; blend to combine.
- Add ice cubes; blend until smooth.
- Taste and add sugar, if desired; blend to combine.
- Pour coffee into glasses filled with ice, and serve!