This sweet and refreshing Peach Daiquiri is easy to make with fresh peaches, lime juice, and white rum. It’s the fruity 5-minute cocktail you need this summer!
The Best Fresh Peach Daiquiri
If you’ve never tried a peach cocktail before, this is your sign! These fresh peach daiquiris are a boozy delight. With the sweetness of ripe peaches and the zing of fresh lime juice, these drinks just taste like summertime.
Cocktails blended with ice are the most refreshing of all, and these daiquiries are served in chilled glasses to keep them extra cool. With their sunny yellow color and garnish of fresh peach slices, you’ll feel like you’re at a 5-star beach resort while sipping on your peach daiquiri!
What is a Daiquiri?
A daiquiri (pronounced dack-ree) is an ice-blended cocktail containing rum and citrus juice. Daiquiris can be made in all sorts of flavors such as strawberry, mango, watermelon, and of course, peach. Their icy texture and fruity taste make them the best cocktails for summer!
This drink comes together with a handful of classic daiquiri ingredients, plus the peaches. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Fresh Peaches: Ripe, peeled and sliced. Yes, you can also use canned peaches.
- White Rum: Don’t use dark rum – its robust flavor will get in the way of the peachy goodness.
- Fresh Lime Juice: From two limes.
- Crushed Ice: You’ll need 2 to 3 cups.
- Superfine Sugar: To taste.
- Fresh Peach Slices and Fresh Mint: For garnish.
How to Make a Peach Daiquiri
This cocktail couldn’t be easier to make. Grab your blender and let’s get to it!
- Chill Glasses: Put 4 drinking glasses in the freezer to chill while you work on the drinks.
- Blend Ingredients: In a blender, combine all ingredients and process for about 30 seconds. At this point, If you want a thicker mixture, add more ice and process. If you need to thin out the drinks, add a few tablespoons of peach nectar or water. Process until blended.
- Serve: Pour into chilled glasses and garnish with peach slices and mint in each glass. Serve and enjoy!
Tips for Success
These easy tips and tricks are here to help you make perfect peach daiquiris every time.
- Make Sure Your Peaches are Ripe: Ripe peaches have a deep yellow color and a little give when squeezed gently. If your peaches are too pale or firm, they need some more time to ripen. Avoid squeezing the peaches too hard when checking for ripeness, or they could become bruised.
- Sweeten to Taste: Use the amount of superfine sugar that’s right for you. You can always add more as you go but you can’t take some out once the cocktails are blended.
- Adjust Consistency: As noted in the recipe, additional crushed ice can be added to thicken the daiquiris. Likewise, liquid ingredients like peach nectar and water can be added to make it thinner.
Can You Make a Peach Daiquiri in Advance?
- Daiquiris aren’t well-suited for making ahead of time because of their frozen texture. As the crushed ice melts, the drink will become watery. If it’s stored in the freezer, it’ll turn into one icy mess. Peach daiquiris are best served shortly after they’re made.
Celebrate summer the right way by pairing these cocktails with one (or more!) of the following dishes. Bon appetit!
- Serve with Shrimp: These crispy pan-fried Shrimp Tempura are the ultimate snackable munchies to go along with these fruity drinks.
- Pair with Quesadillas: Some gooey, savory Baked Chicken Quesadillas would also make a lovely pairing for peach daiquiris.
- Pair with Pasta: Quick and easy dinners are especially nice during the summertime when you don’t want to spend hours by the stove or oven. This 15-minute Cream Cheese Spaghetti always hits the spot, and it goes great with these cocktails!
- Put 4 drinking glasses in the freezer to chill while you work on the drinks.
- In a blender, combine all ingredients (except those for garnish) and process for about 30 seconds. At this point, If you want a thicker mixture, add more ice, and process. If you need to thin out the drinks, add a few tablespoons of peach nectar or water. Process until blended.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
- Garnish with a fresh peach slices and mint in each glass; serve.
More Cocktail Recipes
Want more yummy homemade cocktails to sip on? Try these recipes next!